Together with KTEG GmbH, SUNCAR has developed the ZE23, a 2.2 t electric excavator.
Based on the ZX20U, the ZE23 offers a runtime of 2.5 hours in its maximum configuration. It is possible to recharge the battery system by means of a 400 V CEE mains connection both during breaks and during operation, so that continuous operation is also possible. The ZE23 offers the same high standard of performance and operator comfort as the ZX20U. A new machine control system intuitively provides a complete system overview.
The advantages that the ZE23 brings:
- Emission-free & efficient
- Quality: all components have been tested under construction site conditions and ensure the highest possible availability
- Powerful: the electric drive is in no way inferior to the diesel engine
- Cable operation possible
- Intuitive and clear: the new machine control system enables comprehensive recording of the machine status
- Low-maintenance: the installed electric engine is maintenance-free
With the ZECOM (Zero Emission Construction Machinery) excavators, battery-powered electric drive trains are making their way into Hitachi crawler excavators. As the machines are emission-free and quiet, they are particularly suitable for areas where the operation of combustion engines is restricted by law. For this purpose, suitable battery systems are installed for both mini and compact excavators, which are characterized by their durability and reliability.
More about the KTEG electric excavators: